Tasty, yum, can’t wait to eat that delicious looking poultry. If you’ve never seen and only heard about antibiotics being present in conventionally farmed poultry, here you go- see it to believe it. Thanks to Lauren Ampolos, author of Realivze Health for endeavoring to help people at large understand that they have a right to choose what goes into their food supply… Even if you don’t care so much about what goes in your food, the even bigger issue is that by not exercising your voice at all, you risk losing your right to choose. Can you imagine not being able to choose what ends up on your dinner table? Maybe you can imagine what it would be like not be able to bear arms any longer. How does that make you feel? It’s clearly got a lot of people upset- that a “right” is in danger of being stripped. That’s how millions of people feel about their food supply…
Allowing adulterated food into the marketplace:
1. drives disease rates which increases health care costs which increases taxes which leads to things like the farce known as Obama Care.
2. increases antibiotic resistance which leaves little protection to the US population for stubborn resistant bacteria. The result? See issue number 1.
3. takes money from the many and puts it in the hands of the few.
4. Imposes a countless list of environmental issues- currently our water supply is full of pharmaceuticals from not only their manufacture, but the waste of the antibiotics and dead, toxic livestock used in conventional farming. When it’s in the water, it’s in the ground and when it’s in the ground, it’s in your food- your produce (why raised bed, above land, and hydroponic farming is so ideal).
5. is just plain stupid. It doesn’t take a scholar to understand that the intellect is a terrible thing to waste… So, protect yourself and your children’s future. Choose whole, organic, unadulterated food and tell your friends, family and strangers why they also want to. Not everyone will listen, but many will and those who will, they’ll tell more people.
Check out Lauren’s blog post here for an update on how to easily avoid harmful antibiotics in your food supply that cause antibiotic resistance.